Saturday, February 6, 2010

Initiating Manila Musings

I have come to the conclusion that I lack consistency. It’s really not rocket science and frankly being able to say it or write it, actually is quite relieving. My last post was when we were just leaving Melbourne in Dec 2008 and moving to Delhi. It’s been more than a year and includes a second move. So we are now in Manila having arrived on Jan 4 2010 after having spent exactly a year in New Delhi (we arrived in New Delhi on 4 Jan 2009). Most people when they hear this say, “I guess you couldn’t adjust”, implying that’s why we left. Nothing could be further from the truth. We loved Delhi; even though the last year was quite challenging, but took what we think is a very “mature” decision primarily for the kids. If I could just go with my heart, that’s without the rational logical thinking, I would say it was a bloody “@!#@$)” decision.

So anyway we are now in Manila. I am back to “blogging” on a chapter that shall be called “MANILA MUSINGS. I am seriously going to try and be more “consistent” and muse on these pages and lot more. But que sera sera ..... what ever wil be will be

1 comment:

Aneela Z said...

and agar consistent na ho, @#$$ consistent banayegey. glad to see you are back to posting, so if you have unpacked the boxes and switched on the wireless, write me a detailed email about all that is happening (or not) with you.